It is essential to communicate with your registrants after they register. The communication can be for any number of reasons:
- Communication of critical upcoming events
- Recruiting for Volunteers
- Weather Cancellations
- Rescheduling of Events
- Communication individual and team successes to the entire league
The athletechs Registration System provides tools within the Communication Center to effortlessly communicate with your registrants via the following channels:
- Updates Posted to your Registration Flyer within athletechs
- Posts to your athletechs WebPresence website (if configured in your Integrations Page)
- Tweets on Twitter (if configured in your Integrations Page)
- Posts on Facebook (if configured in your Integrations Page)
To access the Communication Center, from the Registrations Dashboard click on "Communication Center" from the Actions droplist of the Registration Period.
To send a communication, click "Create New Communication". When sending a communication, you can select one or all of the channels that you wish to publish to. This saves you time and ensures that a consistent message is delivered to each destination.
Publish to Email (all registered participants) and Registration Flyer will be selected by default. However, you are able to segment the distribution list by Registrant, Volunteer, and Email Lists. You can also filter the segmentation by gender, age group, team, position, etc.
- Registration Segmentation: Filter by Gender, Age Group, and Team
- Volunteer Segmentation: Filter by Position and Status
- Email List Segmentation: No Filters
Please note that if you segment the distribution list and select any channel other than Email, people outside of the distribution list may see the communication. The Email Channel is the only "private" communication channel.
All communications you publish are stored and email tracking statistics are captured. This helps you understand if the communication is getting to the intended recipients.